TEDxEde 2016 | October 27th
Registration opens at 9.00 and the programme starts at 10.00 so be in time
- 9:00 - 10:00 - Registration
- 10:00 - Welcome
- 10:05 - 11:00 - First block of speakers and act
- 11:00 - 11:30 - Coffee break
- 11:30 - 12:30 - Second block of speakers and act
- 12:30 - 13:30 - Lunch break
- 13:30 - 15:00 - Third block of speakers and act
- 15:00 - 15:30 - Tea break
- 15:30 - 17:00 - Fourth block of speakers and act
- 17:00 - 17:30 - Drinks
Planning is preliminary and therefore subject to change
A few pointers to make the most of your day:
- Be on time: there will be a queue at the registration and during talks the doors to the theater remain closed
- Let the world know that you are present: #tedxede
All our events in are held in 'ReeHorst' in Ede. The ReeHorst in Ede is centrally located in the Netherlands and at the heart of the stunning Veluwe region, an area of breathtaking natural beauty. That makes a perfect location Which is, easily and quickly accessible from the motorway (A12 and A30/5 min) and by train (Ede-Wageningen station/3 min). The facility also has 700 dedicated parking spaces.
Address: Bennekomseweg 24, 6717 Ede
The world is moving and globalization is impacting everyone around us. Change is happening everywhere affecting everyone in organizations, governments and in the context of our private lives. Change requires people, organizations, governments and regions to adapt and startups and young people challenge existing rules and business models.
TEDxEde 2016 is proud to provide a stage for Ideas Worth Spreading, from within the region as well as outside the region on the 27th of October 2016 around the Theme: Transformation in the Valley. Curious what the thought are about this upcoming event? Read all about the theme of TEDxEde 2016 >
On October 28th TEDxEde 2015 took place. As a team we were overwhelmed by how amazing the day was and the reactions of our guests that they had a wonderful and inspiring day as well.