Sales(wo)man or Networkers | Partner Team
Last year we were all blown away by the massive and positive impact of TEDxEde 2015. Not only on our partners, visitors, speakers, the team itself, but also on the Internet: we were trending topic in the Netherlands, something most events can only dream about.
TEDxEde is driven by a highly motivated team of professionals with the ambition to create an amazing and inspirational event for its visitors. The event is realized in close collaboration and with the support of a strong network of organizations who believe in “Ideas Worth Spreading”. TEDxEde 2016 has the ambition to organize a bigger, better, more innovative and inspirational event till now.
The Partner Team is responsible for finding, selecting and managing the relationships with organizations and companies that collaborate with TEDxEde. We are looking for a team manager who can manage the team and a creative colleague who has the ambition to make TEDxEde 2016 an amazing event. We are looking for:
- A colleague who knows how to sell themselves and the partnership concept to motivate organizations to collaborate with TEDxEde
- Someone that is energized by working in a team and who wants to contribute to a positive event
- Someone who has a network of companies and organizations in the Ede and the Food Valley region
- Someone that loves to manage and serve partners before and during the event to ensure partners and their customers get the most out of the event
- A colleague with an open mindset and able to think out of the box.
Do you recognize yourself in this profile?
Then please get in touch with us and apply by mailing us your CV and some of your ideas on what you think we should do to find TEDxEde partners, how to convince them to collaborate and what your contribution would be. Please apply before the 15th of April. And we maybe we’ll have a cup of coffee to talk about your ideas. I'm looking forward to it!