Dear Presentation Specialist, dear Helping Hand,
Last year we were all blown away by the massive and positive impact of TEDxEde 2014. Not only on our partners, visitors, speakers, the team itself, but also on the Internet: we were trending topic in the Netherlands, something most events can only dream about. This year we have raised the bar: we aim for even more inspiring speakers and want to support them even better than last year to give the TEDtalks of their lives. TEDxEde 2015 will be bigger, better, more innovative, creative and will have the highest level of amazing Talks till date.
And we’ll do that together.
I'm Tessa Weber, head of the Speakers team of TEDxEde. Last year I joined the TEDxEde team. Being part of a team that has the honour to help great ideas spread out into the world, supporting wonderful people with even greater ideas, deliver their talk of a lifetime...it was a blast and will be an even bigger one this year!
Do you want to join the Speakers team of TEDxEde 2015?
And help make it an event like no other? Then please apply: send us an email with your CV and some of your ideas on what you think we should do to find amazing TEDxEde speakers, support them and make sure their TEDtalks are among the best in the world, before January 31. And we may soon have a cup of coffee to talk about your ideas. I'm looking forward to it!
PS: What the Speakers team will contribute:
- connect with potential speakers
- compile an energizing and inspiring program for the audience
- be a linking pin for selected speakers: inform them about the conditions of TEDtalks and make arrangements for them such as presentation professionals for coaching, translations and support with the visuals
- arrange photos of speakers, plus biographies for publicity
- read proposed talks and give feedback
- support speakers on the day it all comes together: TEDxEde 2015